How long does house cladding last?
Attractive, versatile and highly durable, weatherboard house cladding provides your home with effective protection from the elements for decades. To ensure your cladding installation really does last a lifetime, at The Gutter & Cladding Company we use only the highest regarded and most trusted cladding suppliers in the industry.
This includes Cedral cladding which offers a huge life expectancy of up to 50 years - that’s a full half century of peace of mind knowing your house is protected from the elements with this exquisite and unique solution. As we are one of the South’s only Cedral Select house cladding installers, you can be sure your cladding will be fitted by experienced professionals to the highest standard.
Affordable Cedral Cladding
Low Maintenance House Cladding
Aside from its excellent life expectancy, one of the best things about weatherboard house cladding is that it’s extremely low maintenance. So you can rest assured that it will stay looking its best and functioning just as it should for years to come with very little effort on your part.
The only maintenance we really recommended to keep your cladding looking as attractive as the day it was installed is to give it a wash with warm soapy water every now and then. This is also a good time to give it a check for signs of damage.
Transforming your home with stylish weatherboard house cladding couldn’t be easier! To get started, simply arrange your free site survey with The Gutter & Cladding Company today on 01202 470044 or by filling out and submitting our online contact form.
Other benefits of house cladding
As well as providing decades of attractive protection for your property, house cladding provides many other benefits including:
- Keeps your toes toasty and your energy usage low with the addition of YBS SuperQuilt insulation, which we install when fitting your cladding.
- Protects against all the weather conditions the UK can throw at it, both the good and the bad, thanks to rigorous testing.
- Matches the design of your home perfectly with a choice of style and 21 colour options.
- Our cladding is made from fully tested fire-retardant material.
- Resistant to rot, pests, warping and colour fading.
- Protects the planet as it’s 100% recyclable.
Marley Cedral Weatherboard Cladding Colours
C03 Grey Brown
C14 Atlas Brown
C61 Burnt Red
C104 Light Oak
C105 Dark Oak
C07 Cream White
C08 Sand Yellow
C57 Sage Green
C60 Forest Grey
C04 Dark Brown
C51 Silver Grey
C06 Grey Green
C10 Blue Grey
C62 Violet Blue
C15 Dark Grey
C18 Slate Grey