Flat roofs are most commonly used for extensions and garages in the UK thanks to their more economic and space-saving properties. However, due to their lack of pitch, they are typically more prone to leaks than pitched roofs are, which means that a watertight surface is more necessary than ever.
That’s why we install Firestone EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer) roofing for flat roofs, a high performance rubber membrane that covers your flat roof and ensures comprehensive and long-lasting protection from the elements.
To find out more about our installation service for flat roofs in Dorset & Hampshire, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team today on 0808 169 1600.
Why choose Firestone EPDM for flat roofs?
- Installed as a single piece, meaning no joints, cracks or splits
- A trusted brand in rubber solutions for over a century
- Firestone EPDM roofing requires minimal maintenance
- Ideal for domestic, industrial and commercial flat roofs
- Unmatched resistance against UV radiation
- Over a billion m2 installed worldwide
- Resistant to temperature changes
- 20 year guarantee against leaks
- Smooth and attractive finish
- Safe and easy installation
- Environmentally friendly
- Best value option available
- No boiling tar required
- Incredibly durable
- Flame resistant
As recognised installers of Firestone RubberCover roofing, we have access to all the latest information and warranties available to ensure an industry leading service! Contact us today to find out more today on 0808 169 1600.