Cladding your house: A guide
Step 1: Is Cladding Right for Your Home?
If you’re looking for long-lasting, effective and attractive protection from the elements for your home, then weatherboard cladding is for you.
As well as its beautiful simplicity, house cladding provides many benefits including:
- Excellent insulation to keep you warm and your energy use down
- Stays looking great with very little maintenance
- Highly durable and has an expected lifetime of 50 years
- Protects against all weather conditions, from harsh summer sun to freezing snow
- It won’t warp, lose colour or harbour pests
- Is made from fully tested fire-retardant material
Affordable Cedral Cladding
Step 2: Choose your colour & style
Our weatherboard cladding is available in 21 different colours to allow you to really personalise your home and stand out from the crowd including burnt red, cream white, slate grey and violet blue. You can also choose from three different styles of cladding, each of which gives a different finish while maintaining all the same great benefits.
- Cedral Lap Cladding - with each board overlapping the next, Cedral lap cladding creates an attractive, traditional style.
- Cedral Click – this style of cladding features boards that fit flush with one another for a perfectly flat and contemporary finish.
- PVCU from Coastline – an innovative type of cladding that clicks easily together for the perfect matt-effect embossed woodgrain finish.
Step 3: Find a Cedral Select cladding installer
Once you’ve settled on your style and colour of cladding, you’ll need to find a professional installer to ensure it’s fitted correctly. With over 20 years of experience, the Gutter & Cladding Company has a proven track record of providing high quality installations to happy customers across Dorset, Hampshire and Wiltshire.
We’re also proud to say we are one of the only official installers of Cedral quality cladding, one of the most respected suppliers in the industry, in the South. We have been specially chosen to be a part of the collaboration because of our 20+ years of experience, skill, workmanship and our proven track record of providing our customers with service that goes above and beyond.
Marley Cedral Weatherboard Cladding Colours
C03 Grey Brown
C14 Atlas Brown
C61 Burnt Red
C104 Light Oak
C105 Dark Oak
C07 Cream White
C08 Sand Yellow
C57 Sage Green
C60 Forest Grey
C04 Dark Brown
C51 Silver Grey
C06 Grey Green
C10 Blue Grey
C62 Violet Blue
C15 Dark Grey
C18 Slate Grey